From the field to you…
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon), the native North American fruit are harvested in Canada and the US.
- Mashed into a liquid and a solid fraction.
- Proanthocyanidins (PACs) are extracted as a liquid from the solid fraction.
- Both liquid fractions are now combined and dried into a powder using a Vacuum Oven.
- This process allows us to create a 15% PAC concentration.
Unlike Utiva by Szio+, most cranberry products are processed right into a powder and have between 0.5-1% PAC concentration which is far below.
Not all cranberry supplements are the same.
Make sure your product states how much of the bioactive component (Proanthocyanidins) are within the capsules. The clinically proven dosage for prevention is 36mg PAC per day.